Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 1 and Day 2 Commentary

So,  yesterday was day 1 and I did chest and back....  basically push ups, pull ups, repeat, repeat, repeat... till you throw up.. lol..   It was a great work out and I found out I can do a lot more pull ups than I Thought...   Then after that I did the Ab Ripper video and I could do about 3/4ths of what they could do...  man you feel your abs ripping so I know how they came up with the video name.. Today I feel the burn in my biceps and pecs so I'm going to try to hydrate more..  This morning was Plyometrics.. That basically is a cardio video focusing on Squats and Jumping...   it's now hard for me to go up stairs but it was a great work out.. I can do about 1/2 of what they can do.. so still have some work to do.  Tonight I'm going to make the videos explaining each work out so stay tuned.    Thanks for following guys.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! hated plyo! i remember hating that fact that we lived on the 3rd floor when we had to crawl up to our front door after working out! leg massages the next day, a must!
    -ryan

    ReplyDelete